Parenting tips ebook
We haven't mentioned it here yet, but 2 Frugal Hacks writers are part of a blogging group known as the 4 Moms. Collectively, the 4 Moms have 35 kids and counting - 2 are expecting!
The 4 Moms blog every Thursday on a variety of topics related to big families, homeschooling, organization, parenting, and more.
Want some tips save your sanity, avoid cries of "No fair!" or learn how to go grocery shopping when outnumbered by little people? We've got you covered!
The 4 Moms are:
- The Headmistress @ The Common Room (weekly FH contributor)
- Connie @ Smockity Frocks
- Kimberly @ Raising Olives
- KimC @ Life in a Shoe (FH owner/admin)
How many are familiar to you?
There's something very exciting going on now: the 4 Moms have launched their first-ever ebook today!
We compiled nearly 200 pages of our best parenting posts from the past 2 years, added some all-new material and original printables, and put it all in one handy format for you. Of course you can find most of this material on the web, but we made it super easy for you to read all in one place in one pretty format.
We think our book can even save you some money:
Learn why it's not necessary to buy a treat for every child, every time somebody gets a treat. Help your children understand, too.
Make it through the grocery store without filling your cart with unhealthy overpriced junk food that your kids request.
Learn to manage your little ones on outings so you don't require a babysitter when you run errands.
Our official Kindle version isn't ready just yet, but I'm told that the current version converts very nicely.
The 4 Moms of 35+ Kids Answer Your Parenting Questions ebook will cost $7.99, but for a limited number of buyers it will be $3, then $4. Get your instant download and tell us what you think!
- Tips for Moms to Reduce Expenses Moms are most often the bill-payer, grocery shopper, budget monitor,...
- Cheerful Frugality Hits The Road With gas under $2/gal, frugal families may be traveling again...
- Tax Tips Listening to NewSon share the benefits of filing his taxes...
- Reader hacks Angela shares ideas on Road Tripping With Children without breaking...
- DIY Pest Control A couple weeks ago, my 21 month old son was...