Frugal Links Round Up – June 6, 2011
- File this one under Home Decor - Beautiful Storage Boxes made from diaper boxes. Somebody give me some diaper boxes! Gluing fabric to boxes? I can do that. Besides, I never knew they had Elmers as an aerosol. I.must.use.that.
- Apparently there is a rumor going around that candy is, like, optional. I don't know who the idiot is, but if the price of candy is too high, make it at home. Here are some copy-cat recipes for some delicious candies, most of them chocolate. I'm most tempted by the Mounds and Almond Joy copycats.
- Summer is coming and the kids, they are bored. Gas up the car and run to StuffMart, stuff your cart with a bunch of factory made toys. OR... You could go in the kitchen and make some fun without having to take out a second mortgage to fill your tank and pay off the ransom at the StuffMart checkout. Here's a list of fun, simple, craft recipes. Dough, slime, crayon fun, the works.
- By all means, do not buy a planner. Or anything else that requires a form. If you have a printer, or access to one, this site has you covered. Browse-All-Printables offers all their forms for free. They also have a paid option if you want it all at once as a package, but it's an easy choice. All the paid stuff is also offered for free as individual downloads. And really, the list of forms and charts is impressive.
- This site is just for homeschoolers, or not. Maybe you want to homeschool your kids over the Summer so they stay sharp. You don't have to spend a penny either way. Here's a good list of free homeschooling resources.