Frugal Links Round Up – May 9, 2011
- Made By Rae has a Basic Newborn Pant pattern - Sewing for the baby can hardly get any cheaper. This pants pattern needs less than a yard of fabric. Make a bunch, add some t-shirts and baby is ready for Summer. Homemade is always cheaper.
- Recycle Now - This is the most clever eco-frugal gift wrapping I've ever seen. It's one of my favorites. I could watch it over and over. So clever. I like the tote bag best. Which one is your fav?
- 10 DIY Dog Toys You Can Make for Pennies - Ahem, I'm in! My perfect Pomeranian puppy loves the stuffing-free toys, but the cheapest ones I've found cost nearly $10, no no no no. I need this post! I'll try most of the 10 but my favs are #4, #5 and #9.
- This one seemed very frugal to me, because I NEVER pay retail for a basket, it's way more fun to make 'em at home and this one looks so cool. Clearly, basket weaving is not for everyone, but it's for me. And these aren't your ordinary homemade baskets. I love this idea.
- 5 Easy Steps to Becoming a Millionaire - #4 will be no surprise to anyone but the other steps might.
- Homemade Pantry Staples, because (say it with me) homemade is always cheaper.
Now, lemme turn the tables on you. Do you have a favorite "frugal" site or blog that you read? Leave a link in the comments.